Dan Hedden is a Partner in the public sector practice group. Dan specializes in client services related to financial accounting and reporting, internal management reporting, and financial modeling. Dan works with clients to increase their utilization of technology and process management to assist governmental units in their efforts to provide better and more useful information to a wider range of users.
- Serving local governments
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Financial Management Reports
- Budget Modeling and Forecasting
- Financial Studies for municipalities, counties, utilities, schools, libraries, airports and regional districts
- Accelerating Indiana Municipalities (Aim)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana CPA Society
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Bachelor of Science in Business at Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- CPA license to practice in Indiana.
- Registered municipal advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission.